Google Alerts - NFL

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

How will Terrell Owens Workout In Buffalo?

I have not read much into what others think about T.O. going to buffalo, but I have a few opinions. Can this guy fit in anywhere? I am not a T.O. basher, but come on. I think it is time for this guy to take a long look in the mirror and figure out how to take the I out of team. I remember watching his breakout game when he played for sanfransisco, I was actually happy for him when he finally caught a touchdown pass in the endzone to win the game. After watching him play all these years, all I can say is wow, this guy has talent, but he sure thinks alot of himself. Maybe buffalo is the right place for him. If they lose, but he gets alot of catches, maybe he'll be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers